Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Thursday 14 April 2016

On a downer

I did not post yesterday.  The morning started well with no inflammation and little pain and so I was feeling so pleased with myself.  But then, from nowhere, inflammation built up and thence followed by pain.  The increase did not stop through the day and into the night.  This was despite building up the meds.

What did I do wrong?  My Methotrexate day is Tuesday so perhaps I had been well with that boost and now I am on a downer as a quid-pro-quo.  I think I have had this kind of roller-coaster effect in previous weeks.  Must ask my doctor, though I suspect he will have no opinion.

For now I need to fight out of this depth.  All the time in the back of my mind I ask myself, was it something I ate?

From the beginning, to say "this diet is not exciting" is an understatement.  It is only by the gradual addition of new ingredients that taste begins to happen.  Have I rushed at that goal of tasty food too quickly?  Largely in the last couple of days I have not added anything new.  But it only takes one ingredient.

So all I can do is go back to basics and start from a safe position.  Bring on the juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment