Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Monday 11 April 2016

How bad is my Arthritis?

My starting point is to try to quantify how "bad" my arthritis is.  Fortunately I am being monitored with regular blood tests by my doctor.

Paddison goes on about CRP, the C-reactive protein.  Here's a chart of my readings over recent years.

The top value is around 100 mg/L and so far as I can see in terms of research is horrendously high.  Even Clint Paddison only reached aroud 20mg/L.

Clint seems to say that this is his main indicator for severity of inflammation of arthritis.

No comments:

Post a Comment