Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Monday 9 May 2016

My lunch

When at home my lunch is a slice of Rice & Sunflower Bread with a layer of my own sauerkraut and topped with sheep or goat's cheese (neither of which cause any inflammation, unlike cow's cheeses).

The sauerkraut helps improve my digestive system, which means I am increasingly unlikely to suffer from flares.  Both rice and sunflower give my stomach some work to do, which is important since because I am not eating much I can feel cold.

In my opinion, this s a very well rounded meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment