Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Monday 23 May 2016

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead


I have to bring this video to your attention.  "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead" was a key video in inspiring me to think that doctors prescribing pills was not the answer.  It inspired me to think that I could clear up many of my health issues by getting my food back to basics.  So here it is.

I cannot commend highly enough for anyone with serious health issues, an especially arthritis, to sit down and watch it.

The film features a man who had/has extremely bad hives, another auto-immune disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment