Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Tuesday 17 May 2016

My first GF beer

I feel that going out to restaurants is like taking your life in hands: rarely can one have confidence in the menus to deal with a challenging diet like mine.  I may go into that later.  What I want to say right now is that I had a Daura Damm beer and had no side-effects apart from a good sleep afterwards.

I largely became an alcohol-free zone about six months ago, say October 2015.  My first alcohol was a couple of small glasses of some rather expensive Sauterne which I had early in the New Year.  From this I am confidence I had no side effects.

Soon after I had a couple of pints of real ale.  Lovely stuff, but the side effects put me off beer.

About a month later I had a glass of white wine, and no side effects were noted.

Recently I tried a glass of red wine.  Bad news.  I won't try that again for a while.

I cannot ever see me drinking a lot.  The odd glass every month or so, usually on a special occasion.  But it is good to find some things that I feel my body can tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment