Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Thursday 26 May 2016

Hummus, a favourite food

I could eat this forever and today I'm trying a modification by adding my turmeric paste making it even more irresistible.  What's not to like about this great food?

My recipe today is:
  • chick peas
  • olive oil
  • lemon juice & zest
  • turmeric paste
  • garlic cloves
  • cider vinegar
  • sea salt
  • paprika
  • tahini
Having soaked the chick peas overnight and then cooked them for an hour, essentially everything is then blended.

I just love topping it off with the lemon zest, paprika and some olive oil which gives off a beautiful red and yellow colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment