Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Eliminating capsicum peppers

I have suspected bell pepper to cause inflammation, since it is one of the nightshades.  However tests (until now) have seemed mixed.  For instance I had a soup and did not seem to suffer.  The jury now has placed its verdict clearly in the "never again" tray.

We had lunch at the home of some good friends and they tried their damnedest to ensure everything was to me diet.  So much so that I missed seeing some yellow pepper head inexorably towards my mouth.  Totally delicious.

However today my wrists are badly inflamed and painful.  I can even feel the blood pumping in my left wrist under the pressure of inflammation.  This is going to be with me for most of the day, I predict, as a problem and the take another couple of days to disappear altogether.

Hey-ho, I cannot bear anything touching my left wrist for now.  But it is worth this experience to know I have now eliminated such peppers from diet.

Another of the nightshade family bites the dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment