Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Friday 8 July 2016

Annoyed with myself

Not sure quite what is going on, but I have tried to stay clear of any non-MTX drugs over the last days and nights.  Inflammation and pain have followed.  This shows to me the ineffectiveness of MTX, so that's one good outcome.

I suspect that I have had some free-from foods that have dairy in them.  For instance I double checked Mrs Crimbles bakewell tart.  Yummy, but contains eggs.

It's annoying because there are not a lot of treats for someone on my diet.  Now there are even less, and it shows I need to check and double check ingredients on the label.

At this time of year my wife, a teacher comes home with several boxes of chocolates given as presents by students to say thank you.  Previously I would have helped her devour them, but no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment