Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Thursday 24 November 2016

Are we betrayed?

Though I have no financial interest, I am pleased to circulate the following press release by Dr Tom O'Bryan:
"Dr. Tom O'Bryan and I invite you to his FREE #docuseries on #Autoimmunity, #BetrayalSeries ... Register as my guest: http://bit.ly/BetrayalSeries ... The world's leading minds say autoimmune disease is behind ALL disease, even cardiovascular disease, MS, brain disorders, CANCER, depression, suicide... Autoimmune disease CAN be reversed and put into remission. THIS is the info desperately needed."
My reasons for doing this is because so much of what he says in his series Betrayal follows my own path of recovery from a totally debilitating auto-immune disease, in my case Rheumatoid Arthritis.  If I had followed the recommendation of my doctor and rheumatologist I might be taking a considerable portfolio of drugs by now.  Consequentially I might be looking to a future of drugs and more drugs, each one removing the goodness from my body.  If I was lucky, my body would stabilise, but as with so many people with RA, struggle to find a blend of drugs that keep my RA under control. I have already had approval and indeed recommended to have both knee joints replaced.

Instead I took responsibility for my own health.  I researched solutions that worked for me and thus gradually changed my diet to a whole-food plant-based diet which is also oil-free, gluten-free and nightshade plant free.  This was the diet recommended by Clint Paddison, and he and other people on this diet have helped me with considerable advice and support during some very difficult periods, and continue to help me to this day.

After seven months my body has become healthy enough for me to start Bikram Yoga.  And now just over a month later I can walk normally and live an increasingly normal life.  I am not yet totally without drugs - that day will come after my next visit to my Rheumatologist.

Do I feel betrayed by the UK's medical system?  I'll let you, dear reader, decide that.  All I will say is that this morning I looked at my knees in the mirror and I thought, "wow! Not pretty perhaps, but when you have had knees like I have, the only word is WOW!  These are my knees, and slowly but surely they are regaining full health."

No comments:

Post a Comment