Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Monday 1 August 2016

Where have I been?

I don't do bad times well and last week was much more difficult than I expected which is a shame, not only for my own health aspirations, but also I have much to blog about. I had had in mind a blog post entitled, "It's not my fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault."  This was a twist on the lines spoken by Robin Williams in the great film Good Will Hunting.

You see I have had bad gums nearly all my life.  Every visit to the dentist has been plagued with plaque no matter how much effort I put into regular cleaning.  What do I find out now?  It's the arthritis, stupid!  My dental challenges have always been made worse by having arthritis.  I have to ask myself, why did no-one tell me!   It's just like my dietary changes, why did no-one tell me?

It is not that my actions might have changed.  I might have brushed my teeth more frequently, with more diligence perhaps.  But at least I would have know that it was not my fault, in that for my life I have always felt, somehow I am not brushing or flossing properly.

Now I know it's the arthritis.  Here is one comprehensive set of pages on dental health for anyone else with arthritis.

I almost forgot the good news.  As I clear up my arthritis I hope and expect my teeth and gums to slowly heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment